One year, four new tyres. Dunlop leads in hypersport tyre development.
- The GP Racer D212 E - technology proven in FIM EWCThe GP Racer D212 E complements the existing GP Racer D212 but with a focus on endurance
- The GP Racer D212 is available in a range of Soft, Medium and Endurance compounds.The GP Racer D212 is available in a range of Soft, Medium and Endurance compounds. The new Medium compound is focused on outright grip for ultimate performance over shorter distances . The new Endurance compound offers the optimum balance between grip and sustained performance.
- Dunlop GP Pro D212 - for professional ridersDunlop GP Pro D212 - for professional riders
- SportSmart2 Max combines learnings taken from Dunlop’s World championship winning endurance racing programmeDesigned for ultimate street performance but with track capability, the latest Dunlop SportSmart2 Max combines learnings taken from Dunlop’s World championship winning endurance racing programme and with the experience gained in developing the revolutionary RoadSmart III Sport Touring tyre.
- Dunlop GP Racer D212 EDunlop GP Racer D212 - For the seasoned track rider
- D213 GP ProPic - D213 GP Pro
- Dunlop SportSmart TT FrontDunlop SportSmart TT Front
- Dunlop SportSmart TT RearDunlop SportSmart TT Rear
- Dunlop SportSmart TTDunlop SportSmart TT
- SportSmart TT - Part of the youngest and most innovative hypersport rangeSportSmart TT - Part of the youngest and most innovative hypersport range
- Dunlop SportSmart TT Rear ConstructionDunlop SportSmart TT Rear Construction
- Dunlop SportSmart TT Front constructionDunlop SportSmart TT Front construction
- Dunlop has youngest and most innovative hypersport range.
- SportSmart TT is fourth new Dunlop Hypersport tyre in one year
- Uses FIM Endurance World Championship winning technology
The addition of the Dunlop Sport Smart TT to the tyre manufacturer’s portfolio gives Dunlop the youngest and most innovative range in the hypersport sector.
The SportSmart TT is the fourth new Dunlop hypersport tyre to be launched in the past year and completes the strategy, announced last year, of taking a new approach to the segment. Dunlop chose to redefine their hypersport range around the goal of a ‘tyre for every rider’.
The launch of the SportSmart TT marks Dunlop’s comeback to a segment of the hypersport market where they last competed with the renowned Qualifier RR over a decade ago.
Dunlop has the youngest and most innovative hypersport range.
Professional Rider - D213 GP Pro – Launched Summer 2017
Seasoned Track Rider – GP Racer D212 – Launched January 2017
Experienced track rider with road use: SportSmart TT –Launch March 2018
Road Rider with occasional track use – SportSmart2 Max –Launched March 2017
“Because of this proactive and continuous development, Dunlop now has the youngest and most innovative range in the market. This intensive year of launches shows Dunlop’s focus on developing new technologies. We have taken the time to listen to the needs of riders. This has helped us define a range that proves we understand the subtly varying needs of the different types of hypersport rider. In some cases, the bikes may be the same, but the type and mix of riding may be very different. Our new range gives riders the choice they need to ensure they have a tyre that exactly matches their needs” commented Dmitri Talboom, Product Manager, Dunlop Motorcycle Europe.