Fulda introduces new 3PMSF trailer range REGIOTONN 3
Fulda is launching the REGIOTONN 3, a new trailer tyre providing high mileage, good all-weather performance, durability and fuel efficiency. The range is fitted for a wide range of applications from long and regional haul to severe on-road service and urban traffic. It has been designed to address the needs of transport companies and private drivers looking for good value for money in the mid-tier segment.
In the last couple of years, more and more European countries require Three Peak Mountain Snowflake (3PMSF) marked tyres, including for trailer axles. The new Fulda product features the M+S and 3PMSF symbol on its sidewall, offering optimal performance in all kind of weather conditions for haulers operating throughout Europe.
Key features and benefits of the new Fulda REGIOTONN 3 trailer tyre
- robust casing construction offering good retreadability and high mileage potential
- optimized 5-rib or 6-rib (435/50R19.5 and 385/55R22.5) to offer damage and wear resistance and long service life under severe conditions
- deep sipes creating additional biting edges to interlock with the road surface offering short braking distances and improved wet grip throughout tire service life
- chemical formulation and polymer network of the tread compound ensure good rolling resistance combined with high resistance against treadwear and lateral scrubbing.
|Size||Load index/ Speed Index||3PMSF|| Rolling|
|385/65R22.5||164 K (158 L)||Yes||B||B||))|
|385/55R22.5||160 K (158 L)||Yes||*||*||*|
* information not available upon publication
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. It employs about 74,000 people and manufactures its products in 57 facilities in 23 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio, and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg, strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.