Share your Ultimate Road Trip highlights and win Dunlop RoadSmart III tires_20190222092216447
- Win a set of the test winning Dunlop RoadSmart IIIThe innovative new RoadSmart III has achieved some impressive stats in independent Motorrad testing* including 10.3% better performance in the dry, 4.4% better performance in the wet than the competitor average
- Untitled Asset - 16-May-2016 by James Bailey
- John McGuinness will be sharing his #DunlopRoadTrip tips and choosing the winning entries23 TT wins and counting. John McGuinness will be explaining how race preparation can help help you prepare for your #DunlopRoadTrip throughout the Summer
- Dunlop RoadSmart III fitted to John McGuinness' HondaWhen John McGuinness described his #DunlopRoadTrip he rode a Dunlop RoadSmart III equipped Honda. Upload your Ultimate Road Trip videos and you can win a pair of these test winning tyres.
- The glorious roads of North West England.Where's your favourite #DunlopRoadTrip ? John McGuinness chose the road to Devil's Bridge, Kirkby Lonsdale, England
- John McGuinness remembers his teenage roadtripThe lanes to Devil's Bridge, on the fringes of the Lake District, where John McGuinness rode as a teenager.
- The joy of the open roadJohn McGuinness takes the scenic route.
Dunlop, a leader in motorcycle tyre development, has announced the start of a new social-media campaign to support the launch of the new RoadSmart III tyre.
#DunlopRoadtrip will give riders the opportunity to share videos and images of their ‘Ultimate Road Trip’ across the summer, with each month’s top three winning a brand new set of RoadSmart III tyres to be fitted to their bike.
The pan-European social competition will be fronted by legendary 23 time TT winner John McGuinness and will take place on the official Dunlop Moto Facebook and Twitter pages using the #DunlopRoadtrip.
From May 25th – September 30th, bikers will be encouraged to upload videos and images of their summer road trip giving them the chance to upgrade to a set of Dunlop RoadSmart III tires. To coincide with the campaign launch, John McGuinness will lead the way in releasing a stunning video of him riding his favourite routes.
The innovative new RoadSmart III has achieved some impressive stats in independent Motorrad testing* including 10.3% better performance in the dry, 4.4% better performance in the wet and an outstanding 82%** better front tyre mileage than the competitor average making it the perfect tire for touring. The RoadSmart III features a revolutionary interconnecting groove tread to offer enhanced wet performance along with a nano-technology compound delivering improved mileage. A new carcass and front profile means reduced warm up time for cold morning starts and an innovative tread delivers more even wear across the life of the tire.
All submissions entered will be judged every month by John McGuinness, with the top posts winning a set of the new Dunlop RoadSmart III tires. In addition, at the end of the summer, all the best images and videos will be collated into a single film with an online premiere.
For more information on Dunlop Europe tyres, visit: dunlop.eu
Follow us on Twitter @DunlopMoto
For editorial enquiries contact Matt Williams
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +44 (0) 207 842 3200
*Compared to average performance of 4 leading competitor products in Sport Touring Radial segment (Michelin Pilot Road 4 GT, Bridgestone T30 Evo, Pirelli Angel GT and Metzeler Roadtec Z8 MO). Tested by Motorrad Test Center in January 2016 by order of Goodyear Dunlop. Tyre size Front 120/70ZR17 front and rear 180/55ZR17 rear. Test Bike: Yamaha FJR 1300A; Testing took place on test track at Goodyear Dunlop's Mireval Proving Ground, France
**Calculated against the German legal limit of 1.6mm minimum tread depth. Compared to average performance of 3 leading competitor products in Sport Touring Radial segment (Michelin Pilot Road 4 GT, Bridgestone T30 Evo, Pirelli Angel GT). Tested by Motorrad Test Center in November 2015 by order of Goodyear Dunlop. Tyre size Front 120/70ZR17 and rear 180/55ZR17 rear. Test Bike: Yamaha FJR 1300A; road testing took place on mixed surface roads around Almeria, Spain
Competition Terms and conditions at news.goodyear.eu
About Dunlop Europe
Dunlop Europe is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high and ultra high performance tyres with an impressive track record of motor sport successes. Dunlop Europe is a technical partner of Suzuki Endurance Race Team, Honda Racing and GMT94 Yamaha in Endurance Racing, Kawasaki and Team HRC in MXGP and the Official tyre supplier to the FIM Moto2 and Moto3 World Championship.