Fulda launches Kristall Control SUV, the High Performance SUV tire for tough winter conditions
- Kristall Control SUV - close up tire shotKristall Control SUV - close up tire shot
- Kristall Control SUV - 30 deg right tire shotKristall Control SUV - 30 deg right tire shot
- Kristall Control SUV - side view tire shotKristall Control SUV - side view tire shot
- Untitled Asset - 30-May-2017 by Alexander Verstappen
- Kristall Control SUV - 3D Bubble BladesKristall Control SUV - 3D Bubble Blades
- Kristall Control SUV - Block stiffenersKristall Control SUV - Block stiffeners
- Kristall Control SUV - High MileageKristall Control SUV - High Mileage
- Kristall Control SUV - Low Weight ConstructionKristall Control SUV - Low Weight Construction
- Kristall Control SUV - Snow Catchet TechnologyKristall Control SUV - Snow Catchet Technology
Brussels, May 2017 – Fulda announces the launch of Kristall Control SUV, its new High Performance (HP) SUV tire for challenging winter conditions. The tire is developed specifically for modern SUVs. Due to their weight and high center of gravity, these vehicles require specific tires which offer more grip and better handling, especially in winter conditions. With its latest extension of the range, Fulda delivers a high-quality tire, harboring German technology at a competitive price point without compromising on performance.
High performance for tough winter conditions
The tire provides excellent control on snow, thanks to Fulda’s Snow Catcher Technology. The center grooves of the tire work together to form an interlocking network that catches the snow when driving. Thanks to its good adhesive qualities, snow itself can be used to improve grip.
The advanced tread design with SUV Block Stiffeners increases the stability of SUVs on dry roads. This feature uses humps between the center blocks to increase the tread’s rigidity.
Additionally, straight sipes on the top of the tread surface guarantee increased rubber volume. Combined with the 3D Bubble Blades feature, this provides stronger blocks for improved control on dry roads.
Great value for money
The tire’s tread design creates an optimized footprint shape with uniform pressure distribution, resulting in even wear and high mileage.
The tire’s low-weight construction and engineered compound technology are responsible for better control of energy loss, resulting in lower rolling resistance and reduced fuel consumption.
The Kristall Control SUV is currently available in six sizes.
|Available as of May 1st 2017|
Popular fitments (including but not limited to)
|215/60R17 96 H||Nissan Qashqai, Renault Kadjar, VW Tiguan|
|215/70R16 100 T|
Ford Kuga, Hyundai Tucson, Opel Antara
|235/55R17 103 V XL||Ford Kuga, BMW X3, VW Tiguan|
|235/60R17 102 H||Opel Antara, Chevrolet Captiva|
|235/60R18 107 H XL||Alfa Romeo Stelvio, Kia Sorento|
|235/65R17 108 H XL||Alfa Romeo Stelvio, Kia Sorento|
|Available as of June 1st 2017|
|255/50R19 107 V XL||BMW X5|
|255/55R18 109 H XL||Mitsubishi Outlander, Subaru Tribeca|
|Available as of July 1st 2017|
|275/40R20 106 V XL||VW Touareg, Land Rover Sport LS|