ADAC/TCS/ÖAMTC and Auto Bild tire tests confirm Goodyear’s All-Season and Winter tire strengths
- Goodyear Vector 4 Seasons Gen2Goodyear Vector 4 Seasons Gen2 image
- Vector 4Seasons SUV Gen-2 - Goodyear on top_HighRes_68736Vector 4Seasons SUV Gen-2 - Goodyear on top_HighRes_68736
- Vector 4Seasons SUV Gen-2 Tire Shot - Detail_HighResVector 4Seasons SUV Gen-2 Tire Shot - Detail_HighRes
- Vector 4Seasons Gen-2 SUV HiRes Beauty ShotVector 4Seasons Gen-2 SUV HiRes Beauty Shot
- Vector 4Seasons SUV Gen-2 - DetailVector 4Seasons SUV Gen-2 - Detail
- Goodyear UltraGrip 9_HighRes_3-4_ViewGoodyear UltraGrip 9_HighRes_3-4_View
- Goodyear UltraGrip 9_HighRes_Beauty shotGoodyear UltraGrip 9_HighRes_Beauty shot
- Goodyear UltraGrip 9_HighRes_Beauty shot 2Goodyear UltraGrip 9_HighRes_Beauty shot 2
- Goodyear UltraGrip 9_HighRes_Beauty shot 3Goodyear UltraGrip 9_HighRes_Beauty shot 3
- Goodyear UltraGrip 9_HighRes_Front ViewGoodyear UltraGrip 9_HighRes_Front View
- Auto Bild Goodyear_TestslabelAuto Bild Goodyear_Testslabel
In an increasingly more competitive market, Goodyear demonstrated that its products are top of the line when the Vector 4Seasons Gen-2 and UltraGrip 9 were awarded the first place in both the Auto Bild All-Season tire test and the ADAC Winter tire test.
Tested by Auto Bild in size 195/65 R 15 , Goodyear beat 26 competitors for the crown of best All-Season tire for the second consecutive year. The Vector 4Seasons Gen-2 impressed with its all-round capabilities, good steering precision, aquaplaning performance, ride comfort, excellent mileage and dynamic handling on snowy and wet roads.
The Goodyear UltraGrip 9 has also been awarded the first place in size 205/55R16  in the ADAC/TCS/ÖAMTC annual Winter tire test. The editors described the UltraGrip 9 as a very well-balanced, fuel-efficient tire and said it is especially good on dry and snow-covered roads.
Mike Rytokoski, Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer Europe for Goodyear, said: “Goodyear products stand for quality and performance, that’s why we are delighted to see this being confirmed by prestigious tire tests such as Auto Bild and ADAC/TCS/ÖAMTC. It’s further proof to Goodyear products performing outstandingly.”
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 64,000 people and manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 22 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to https://www.goodyear.eu/corporate_emea/.
For additional pictures, visit the online newsroom: http://news.goodyear.eu.
You can also follow us on Twitter @Goodyearpress and join our ThinkGoodMobility group on LinkedIn.
 Published by Auto Bild on September 27, 2018, Issue 39. 27 tires tested. Tire size: 195/65R15 91H, test vehicle VW Golf/Seat
 Published by ADAC on September 25, 2018, Issue 19. 16 tires tested. Shared first place with Continental WinterContact TS860. Tire size: 205/55 R16, test vehicle: VW Golf, test location: Contidrom (Germany), Testworld (Finland).