Goodyear UltraGrip Performance SUV Gen-1 on top in AutoBild Allrad winter tire test
- It’s the law: it is compulsory to use winter tires in some colder European countries.
- The colder, the more effective: made from specially-formulated tread rubber, winter tires make it easier for you to control your car on icy and snowy roads.
- Strong traction: winter tires have wide tread blocks and extra cuts in the tread called ‘sipes’ that give the tire extra bite to grip winter roads, hills and sharp corners, and get rid of build-ups of snow.
- Confidence and control: most drivers find that winter tires give them that extra security when they’re driving in challenging winter conditions.
- Durability: Summer tires wear more quickly in cold temperatures than winter tires.
Alexander VerstappenPR Supervisor Consumer Goodyear EuropeBelgiumalexander_verstappen@goodyear.com+32 (0)2 761 18 17
MORE FROM PRODUCTS & SERVICES
SUBSCRIBE TO RSS FEEDXML
New Goodyear Vector 4Seasons Cargo tire means reduced cost of ownership
Goodyear pushes the limit with new race-inspired Eagle F1 SuperSport range for road and track
Goodyear’s ultimate all-rounder: new Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5 combines luxurious comfort with superior wet braking and dry handling performance